- (countable) a film
- (countable) a movie theatre
- The cinema is right across the street from the restaurant.
- (filmology, uncountable) film or movies as a group
- Despite the critics, he produced excellent cinema.
- (filmology, uncountable) the film and movie industry
- In the long history of Spanish cinema....
- (filmology, uncountable) the art of making films and movies
- Throughout the history of cinema, filmmakers....
6 letters in word "cinema": A C E I M N.
Anagrams of cinema:
Words found within cinema:
ace acme acne ae ai aim ain aine am amen ami amice amie amin amine amnic an ance ane ani anime cain cam came cami can cane cine ea ean em emic en eniac ice in ma mac mace mae main man mane mani manic me mean mein men mi mic mica mice mien mina minae mince mine mna na nae nam name ne nema nice nie nim